Wow, most of this is from today's update of Tommy2.Net. Some good stuff...
1. First was Pink:
Pink has recorded a opening theme song for NBC’s Sunday Night Football. The song goes by the title “Waiting All Day for Sunday Night” and is set to Joan Jett’s 80’s pop hit “I Hate Myself For Loving You.”
Cool! I'll post this when I can find it, may not be available yet.
2. Then Jonas Bros.:
Looking for some new material from The Jonas Brothers? There’s a new video online of the Joe Jonas Rap. Click here to view it, and prepare to laugh.
Eh. A cross between K-Fed and the "Behind the Music" parody ("Penetrating the Music" on the Popular Music Station yuk yuk yuk) a couple friends and I made in 12th grade! Joe Daddy represent (OMG his name is Joe, too!)
3. Then Ashlee (!!!):
Ashlee Simpson is scheduled to be the next pop star to star in the musical ‘Chicago‘. She’s been booked to play the role of Roxie Hart in London.
Whoa! I can't see this working at all (well, maybe). But I'm quite excited about it.
4. Then Hilary visits Katrina victims with USA Harvest a year later.
Yesterday Hilary Duff received favorable press for her work with USA Harvest. Extra taped her and she had an in-depth feature during On The Record With Greta Van Susteren on Fox News.
Hm, the screen shots still make me feel weird.
5. Plus it showed me how to make the above ticket. Go here.
1. I was incorrect in sayin that Popgeneration is a Hollywood Recs PR prop, it's actually much more direct. Popgeneration is part of a PR firm that handles all Hollywood Recs artists plus Paris and Fefe and Veronicas and Cheyenne and Joanna and just about anyone else you can imagine. A minor oversight on my part but a completely inexcusable oversight on the author's part.
2. Jojo's "Too Little Too Late" made it on to the Radio Disney Top 30 countdown this week at #24, time will tell if she climbs up (this means that the kids are voting on her, which may lead to further airplay). She's at 29 in airplay on Mediabase. "I Got Nerve" is #1 (uh, yeah).
3. Someone on the Skye Sweetnam message board just called Hilary Duff "horseface." Unless he was referring to Haylie. ("Horseface Duff" could refer to either, I suppose, but Hilary doesn't have a horseface!)
4. Hey check it out: best teenpop blog on the internet! To paraphrase TMBG, that's like being the world's tallest midget. But thanks! Hm, this guy's been reading up. Also watches the Disney TV movies (DCOMs) I don't have any access to. Except via DVD (for HSM).